STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT // Pre-order // With access to glazing and firing
This product is currently sold out.
This is a package with access to glazing + firing: if you choose this options, we will finish your piece in the studio.
YAAAAY! We are so happy to announce that you can now make pottery at your very own home with our Studio Bloei Clay Kit. You will receive a box full of clay and tools and you will get exclusive access to our STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT Instagram page with tutorials. This is a handbuilding class, you don’t need a potters wheel.
For who is this clay kit?
This clay kit is for everyone who wants to experience working with clay, in the comfort of your own home. It's for beginners, but also for the ones who worked with clay before. I'll explain everything in the online video's. You will learn how to make a mug and a plate, but of course you can make anything you like!
How does it work?
◦ You buy the clay kit as a pre-order, this way we can order enough clay and tools for all the kits at once. It will take around 1 or 2 weeks before you'll receive your kit at home.
◦ We will send you the box with clay and tools in the beginning of march. You can pick it up at the studio in Geldrop or we can send it to your home.
◦ The box will include 2,5 kilos of our signature speckled stoneware clay. This is more than enough for some trial and error. For a mug you will need around 600 grams of clay.
◦ It also includes potter tools like a sponge, metal kidney and a canvas sheet (which is really nice to work on).
◦ You will get access to our STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT instagram page full with tutorials. There will be information about how to work with clay, background information about the process and glazing as well as tutorials about making a mug and a plate.
◦ Once your piece is finished you can either bring it to our studio in Geldrop or you can bring it to a drop-off point in Amsterdam: The Gathershop (Hannie Dankbaarpassage 19).
It is not possible to send your ceramics by post to us, because the bone dry pieces are very fragile.
◦ We will finish you ceramics in our studio, this means that we will glaze and fire your creations. After the firing your piece is fully functional and you can treasure it forever.
◦ You can choose between a shiny white glaze, a matte transparent glaze or a soft blush glaze.
◦ We will fire two of your creations, if you want us to finish more of your items you will have to pay between €10 - €40 per extra item depending on the size and weight. Send me an e-mail if you need an indication about the price for your extra pieces.
The measurements of your pieces can't be more than 20x20 cm.
We have two options:
- With access to glazing + firing: if you choose this options, we will finish your piece like we've explained above.
- Without access to glazing + firing: if you choose this option (click here), you'll have to glaze and fire the pieces yourself or by someone else.
Drop off points:
Our studio in Geldrop
Herdersveld 5, Geldrop
Hours: Mon - Fri / 09.00 - 17.00
The Gathershop, Amsterdam
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 19
Hours: Wed - Fri / 12.00 - 16.00
That's it! If you have any other questions, please DM me on Instagram or send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org