STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT // Pre-order // Without access to glazing and firing
This product is currently sold out.
This is a package without access to glazing + firing, but with the kit/clay/tools: if you choose this options, we will not finish your piece in the studio. This way your creations have to be glazed and fired by someone else. The stoneware speckled clay body, needs to be fired to cone 6.
YAAAAY! We are so happy to announce that you can now make pottery at your very own home with our Studio Bloei Clay Kit. You will receive a box full of clay and tools and you will get exclusive access to our STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT Instagram page with tutorials. This is a handbuilding class, you don’t need a potters wheel.
For who is this clay kit?
This clay kit is for everyone who wants to experience working with clay, in the comfort of your own home. It's for beginners, but also for the ones who worked with clay before. I'll explain everything in the online video's. You will learn how to make a mug and a plate, but ofcourse you can make anything you like!
How does it work?
◦ You buy the clay kit as a pre-order, this way we can order enough clay and tools for all the kits at once.
◦ We will send you the box with clay and tools when the pre order is finished.
◦ The box will include 2,5 kilos of our signature speckled stoneware clay. This is more than enough for some trial and error. For a mug you will need around 600 grams of clay.
◦ It also includes potter tools like a sponge, metal kidney and a canvas sheet (which is really nice to work on).
◦ You will get access to our STUDIO BLOEI CLAY KIT instagram page full with tutorials. There will be information about how to work with clay, background information about the process and glazing as well as tutorials about making a mug and a plate.
That's it! If you have any other questions, please DM me on Instagram or send me an e-mail: email@example.com